Last updated on December 1st, 2018 at 11:55 am
In this post, we will be listing and reviewing the best vacuum for tile floors so that you can compare them and choose the one that suits your needs.
Everyone wants to have a clean and glistening home, one that invites people inside at first glance because we all know that nobody wants to enter something that’s messy and untidy. A messy home looks disorderly and uninviting whereas a clean home gives out positive vibes. Every perfect home requires tons of cleaning whether it’s the floors or overall house. So, we have come up with an article that will give you the benefit of cleaning your house instantly, we have discussed all you need to know about vacuum cleaners, and by when you’re done reading this article, you’ll know what to buy and from where.
Choosing the best vacuum for your house isn’t easy, it requires a procedure and thorough research. There are a lot of things to consider and especially when it comes to choosing a vacuum for tile floors; you must be vigilant in selecting the right one, one that keeps your house clean and grabs all that has been untidy.
We understand that you might feel ambushed because we know it is not easy to go through every vacuum cleaner that is available in the market, so we have made it easy for you. With the help of this article, you will know exactly the kind of vacuum you need for your house.
Since there is a wide assortment of vacuum cleaners out there, running from cordless to upright to mechanical forms choosing which is the best vacuum for tile floors for your home will expect you to consider an accompanying couple of things.
|Vacuum Name||Weight||Type||Cord||Check On Amazon|
|Miele Compact C2 Extreme||18.7 pounds||Corded|
|BISSELL POWERFRESH STEAM MOP||8.3 pounds||Steam Mop||Corded|
|SHARK ROTATOR PROFESSIONAL LIFT-AWAY||15.5 pounds||Lift-away/ Upright||Corded|
|SHARK DUOCLEAN ROCKET (HV382)||9.9 pounds||Handheld/ Upright||Corded|
|SHARK ROCKET CORDED HAND VAC||3.7 pounds||Handheld||Corded|
|EUFY ROBOVAC 11||6.66 pounds||Robotic||Cordless|
|BISSELL POWEREDGE||7.5 pounds||Stick||Corded|
|GTECH AIRRAM||7.7 pounds||Bagless||Cordless|
|BISSELL 1132A SYMPHONY||10.1 pounds||Steam Mop||Corded|
|NUMATIC HENRY ECO VACUUM CLEANER||21.2 pounds||Bagged||Corded|
|DYSON DC25 BALL||21.4 pounds||Upright||Corded|
|EUREKA MIGHTY MITE||11.9 pounds||Handheld||Corded|
- Top #10 Best Vacuum for Tile Floors for 2019
- 1- Miele Compact C2 Extreme Vacuum Cleaner
- 2- Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop
- 3- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away
- 4- Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum, Charcoal Gray (HV382)
- 5- Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vac
- 6- Eufy RoboVac 11 Review – Best Robot Vacuum for Tile Floors
- 7- BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum – Budget Friendly
- 8- Gtech AirRam
- 9- Bissell 1132A Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
- 10 – Numatic Henry Eco Vacuum Cleaner
- 11 – Dyson DC25 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12 – Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G
- 5 Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners – Which is Good for Tile Floors?
- The Main Vacuum Types
- What and how do locations matter when buying a vacuum?
- Bagged or bagless
- Dos and don’ts of a vacuum cleaner
- Wrapping up
Top #10 Best Vacuum for Tile Floors for 2019
1- Miele Compact C2 Extreme Vacuum Cleaner
This model of vacuum is a perfect fit for those who need the best vacuum for tile floors. It gives an amazing user experience and is very powerful in performing its tasks. It comes with a turbo brush along with a high-intensity motor, both of these things enhance your experience of cleaning and gives you a better idea for the home. It also comes with the feature of ActiveClean that captures all your odors and keeps the environment clean. It comes with extra tools like hard handles. These handles could be used to reach unreachable places of your home. The manufacturers have added the following tools its compactness Crevice nozzle, Dusting Brush and upholstery nozzle for it to be able to clean any surface of the house.
So, these were a few features, now let’s look at its pros and cons.
2- Bissell Powerfresh Steam Mop
The is the USA made 6-pound vacuum cleaner that is best for use on carpets and tiles. It is an efficient and best vacuum for tile floors that wipes out anything that is too sticky or dried up and kills all the germs and bacteria on sight. This vacuum work two times faster as compared to other vacuum cleaners available in the market. You can read below and find out some of the customizations that it digitally offers.
- The power rating of this product is 1500 watts with a 15-sec power time.
- The top of its head is where the power tank is located, and the best part is that you can refill the power tank anytime, even while you’re using it.
- The tank can hold 15 lunches.
- You can clean tile, laminate, vinyl, marble, hardwood, stone along with the carpet with this vacuum.
- In the case of use on carpet, you will need an extra accessory, and that is also very economical.
- It has a very user-friendly interface.
3- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away
This product is 16 lbs and is a very easily operated machine. You just have to click the button, and the machine shall clean all the unreachable access points itself. It is very convenient for portable cleaning because of the upright and lift-away features. Shark rotator can be used on tiles and for your pets as well. It comes with the following:
- It comes with a premium pet brush and picks up any dust that might be present on your pet.
- It gives a deep cleaning interface and is very suitable for tidying your pets.
- An anti-allergen and HEPA filter features are also included in it.
- It traps a lot of dust and mild things and can be used for any type of floor you have.
- You can use it on a tile, marble or a hardwood floor very conveniently.
- It can also be used for carpet cleaning and for ceramic tiles.
4- Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum, Charcoal Gray (HV382)
This vacuum comes with a cleaning brand new head shark that is known as DuoClean. It is a new cleaning head that is known for providing “Triple Particle Cleaning.” It is capable of pulling out large, small and sticky substances from the floor and carpets and that is made possible because of the two brushes spinning in unison. It weighs 10lbs and can be used by anyone on anything.
- The roll garage allows you to clean the brushes very quickly without having to flip the vacuum over for space.
- You can also use it for cleaning your pet, and you can even wash him with this product.
- This vacuum has a DuoClean technology which is why the cleaning process is cooler as compared to other vacuum cleaners.
- Your pet along with your floors can be cleaned by this product efficiently.
- It offers you the best cleaning facility.
- The best feature that this vacuum has is emptying its dust cup; it gets detached from the whole body.
- The filters of this vacuum are also easily cleaned and offer LED on its front sides.
5- Shark Rocket Corded Hand Vac
This is an 8lbs made in USA vacuum, as you can see through our list, we have reviewed all the USA made products till now. Shark Rocket is prepared to give out a more grounded suction that can be held as long as you keep strong on your control. As for the user reviews, the vacuum is strong enough on its own, but some complain that it should have come with a longer string that could counteract the chances of tipping once you’re using the vacuum.
- The suction of this product is mind-blowing, and it is a life saver for those who are obsessed with wiped out surfaces.
- Because of its lightweight, it gives an amazing user experience.
- You can easily get done a lot of cleaning with the help of shark rocket, and you won’t even feel a bit tired of it.
- This unit also has cooling down functions.
- This unit is extremely productive, and any place on the planet can be cleaned from it.
- If you plan on buying it, we suggest that it will be worth purchasing because it can clean out any tiled or hardwood surface, it is specially used for tile floors because it has been specially designed for them.
6- Eufy RoboVac 11 Review – Best Robot Vacuum for Tile Floors
Here comes a robot vacuum and since most of you know exactly what a robot vacuum is, we don’t think we need to get into details of that, but we do think you guys must know that this is one of the best vacuums available in the market. This is known as the best robot vacuum that can be used on the tile floors. Because it has some specialty for floors. It has a high capacity lithium-ion battery that actually runs for about 1 to 2 hours. I think this has enough time for cleaning out your house hoping that it is not a palace in itself. It comes with the following features.
- It comes with two brushed on its side along with a motorized brush that cleans the surfaces thoroughly.
- There is also HEPA filtration feature included in this vacuum that keeps all the allergic material inside the bin.
- You may think that it could scratch all around its body, but that is not it in this vacuum. It has a glass-covered scratch-resistant surface that keeps it damage free. So, you don’t need to worry about it being scratched at all.
- This is the best vacuum for tile floors with the cordless feature.
- The robot vacuum comes with a remote through which you will control all its activities but there is catch, the remote for the vacuum does not come with spare batteries.
- It comes with a 12 months warranty plan and also has great WIFI connectivity through which you can even control the robot even from a smaller distance.
7- BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum – Budget Friendly
The Bissell PowerEdge comes with a prospect that it can reach and clean the corners that cannot be reached by another vacuum because of its specially designed V-shape module. The V-Shape nozzle that this vacuum comes with is larger as compared to other vacuums and it can go under beds and couches and pick up even the littlest particles of dust and debris. Bissell is known for doing such a thorough and manumatic job that not even a single particle of dust is left behind. This vacuum also comes with a cord and is said to have the longest cord as compared to other vacuums, which is of 20 feet. Some of its basic features are demonstrated below.
- Its weight is 7 pounds, and due to its lightness, it can be used even by pregnant and elderly women.
- The V-shape design gives the advantage of optimum power.
- You can also clean out walls and other surfaces with this vacuum, and it is very efficient in pet cleaning.
- This vacuum cleaner is here to save your life from all the pet hair of your home, and it is able to do that because of its powerful 5-amp motor. This product may look small in size, but it is efficient than most of its competitors available in the market.
- And after you have made use of it, the vacuum stands on its own like a boss and doesn’t fall down as compared to other products out there.
- It also comes with a feature of the cord wrapping itself with the push of a button, so you don’t have to waste much time on it.
- It comes with 1-year warranty card and will be made worth all your money.
8- Gtech AirRam
The Gtech AirRam is technically a smart vacuum stick that comes with some fantastic features installed in it. It weighs less than 10lbs, and you can efficiently use this vacuum stick with your single hand due its lightweight and compatibility. The design of this vacuum is so sleeting that all the previous nightmares about vacuum cleaning vanish away in moments. The havoc of long cables, dusty mess and dragging your vacuum is long gone. The vacuum cleaner takes 4-hours to charge and gives you a 40 minutes runtime that is considered enough for cleaning your house with something as compact as this product. Gtech AirRam is capable of working on all the floor types like carpets, hardwood or tiles and the best part is, you don’t have to waste even a single moment when shifting floors to reset it. The vacuum works on the same settings on all types of floors. Another awesome user-feasibility is its handle; you can easily have a firm grip on it and drag it left or right without using any extra force. These were a few features of Gtech AirRam, now let’s talk about its pros and cons.
9- Bissell 1132A Symphony All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop
How often have you gone to the market looking for a vacuum and a steam mop altogether but haven’t found it, you will be surprised to know that this vacuum works as a steam mop and vacuum combined and is best for cleaning tile floors. This is the latest technology that has been introduced by Bissell and is extremely time, money and effort saving. When cleaning different types of floors, it will take less than a minute to switch from vacuum to mop and work effortlessly in full swing. Bissell has always remained faithful to its cause of producing quality household items, and it has become a brand name in itself. It has also come out with many pet and carpet cleaning tools as well. If you have been looking for ways to ensure the sparkle of your floors and the cleanliness of your carpets, Bissell will surely come out with a tool for you, or maybe it has already. The company has been around for over 140 years and is progressing with every new tool that it comes up with. During all this time, they have maintained a good reputation among the customers. It is remarkable.
Bissell has all kinds of varieties including handheld, cylinder, upright or robotic vacuums. All of Bissell’s line-up of products, including their carpet washers, steam mops, and portable spot cleaners all come with a 5-year limited warranty for your peace of mind.
10 – Numatic Henry Eco Vacuum Cleaner
The face of Henry is found almost across all the houses in the United States, not just because it’s cute but because it gives out a friendly vibe to its users.
Numatic Henry Vacuum is not just eco-friendly, but it works like magic at your home. It comes with a built-in feature of TriFlex Filtration System, his vacuum is not only improving your cleaning system but its compatible and has a more significant capacity as compared to the other vacuum cleaners of the same price. It includes a high-efficiency motor that never gets tired of cleaning your house, and neither does it heat up along with a 20 ft long cable that doesn’t need manual rewinding, and it will rewrap itself with a click of a button. This product is highly compact and lightweight. You can easily carry it around the house wherever you want.
These were a few features of Numatic Henry. Let’s look at its basic pros and cons.
11 – Dyson DC25 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Let’s talk about the vacuum that has gained highest ratings on Amazon. This piece of technology comes with the ball feature that enables it to create optimum suction that can be used for rugs and hardwood and a variety of other surfaces. With the help of root cyclone technology, in the collecting bin, it spins the dust particles. This aspect of this piece of tech has proven efficient in cleaning out muddy and glued mess. A few of its features are enlisted below:
- The collecting bin is not a regular nylon or cotton bag, but it is a bag made up of plastic that can be easily clamped on.
- It has a hose, and its length is up to 15 feet, and it can reach up to high and long distances for cleaning purposes very easily.
- The front part of this vacuum has a nozzle for attaching brushes for cleaning carpets and rugs and for such other purposes.
- It has a smart user interface, and you can easily empty the collecting bin with a push of a button without creating any mess. The button flip opens the hatch of the container directly into the bin.
- This vacuum gives an easy access to the user in case if the motor requires a repair, you’ll find it located at the ball.
- It requires a bit more electricity as compared to other vacuums and runs on 1200 watts which also enable for it to have a stronger suction power.
- It can clean up everything from mud stains, long pet hair, dust and spilled food in a matter of seconds.
- It even maintains its sucking capacity on thick wool rugs.
- And with the help of the cyclone brush, no sticky material is going to be stuck to the surface at all.
- It comes with one disadvantage, and that is the problem with the forward brush. It comes in a small size as compared to one would expect. If it had been a bit wider in size, it would have given an advantage in cleaning wide spaces like living rooms and garages. But it can be fixed. You can buy more tools once you have bought this vacuum.
- With the help of its brush nozzle. You get the opportunity of buying other different brushes that can be used through it.
12 – Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G
If cleaning your household with the help of a vacuum has been your least favorite thing among all others, you might wanna rethink that if you’re going to buy Eureka Mighty Mite. This vacuum is going to make cleaning the household a delight for you, and you will forget about all the previous chores. This vacuum comes with a special user interface and specially added brush that is determined to not leave even the smallest of stain on your surface. This vacuum is an extreme time saver so you can be done within a few moments and get back to your life. You may underestimate this little champ because of its size but do not go there. This tool is specially designed to do bigger things. It can clean out your entire household within a few minutes of its turning on. And it has a unique feature in the form of an additional blower port. It will blow all the debris and leaves off your porch, thanks to this. It is a genuine all in one product that takes care of all your cleaning issues. One minute you will be cleaning the tiles of your floor, and the other minute you will be blowing leaves off your porch. A complete package it is because of its low price and that is also what makes it an attractive purchase. But let’s say if you happen to have pets, this product will not pick up pet hair from the floor but it will pick them up from bare floor and hardwood.
5 Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners – Which is Good for Tile Floors?
Have you been planning to shop for vacuums? You do understand that it isn’t as easy as just rushing to the grocery store and looking for what to eat today. Vacuum cleaners come in a variety of colors, shapes, facilities, and functions to be precise and it is not always easy to know exactly what you have been looking for. Keeping your home clean and tidy is a task that is worth getting havoc for and it gets even more important when you want your home to shimmer in the first sight. Before going out and buying the perfect vacuum, you must know about its basic features and other such things so you don’t waste your hard-earned money on something that might be of no use to you.
The Main Vacuum Types
There are mainly five types of vacuum cleaners, all of them possessing different functions and facilities but sometimes you’ll see vacuums that are combines of all those functions and that why because they want to make more of your money’s worth. If you know exactly what you want from your vacuum cleaner, you’ll be in a place where you can easily pick the right vacuum for yourself from the following list.
These vacuums are essentially made for those corners that cannot be reached easily and it is best for usage in cars. You can take from the name that this vacuum can only be held in one hand, so it’s basically designed to reach the complex corners of your home. The way it has been designed gives it the credit of suctioning up dirt and debris from unreachable places. It is not made for general floor cleaning. Since it is handheld, it will take ages for you to clean the floor. This vacuum comes in different sizes and varieties and is equally determined by its different price tags.
The happy medium between the stick and upright models are known as canister. They are as powerful as upright cleaners but also feature a slender form like stick cleaners. This scenario tells that the vacuum contains an extra canister that can be attached to its long wand, not only for use on the carpets but for the floor as well. This type of vacuum is one of the most expensive ones because of its multi-dimensional design and workings.
These types of vacuum cleaners are one of the most used and demanded vacuums of all times. Whenever you imagine or see an advertisement on the TV about a vacuum, you must get the image of an upright machine doing all the suctioning. Since most of the people must have used an upright vacuum cleaner at least once in their life, this vacuum gives the advantage of being an easy to use cleaner and is known as the most powerful vacuum out there due to its facilities and different functions. Upright vacuum cleaners also have an amazing user interface. Upright vacuum cleaners come with a setting that can not only be used on the carpets but bare floors as well.
These vacuums might be known as the weakest vacuum cleaners but have a knack for cleaning out carpeted floors and can be lifted up in the corners of the house. A vacuum like this one features a slender construction along with a long stick. The sleek style of this vacuum cleaner makes it a perfect fit for all those who do not have enough space to keep a vacuum and can be tucked in neatly in any corner after making use of itself.
5. Autonomous / Robot
These vacuum cleaners have gained recognition and popularity in the recent years because they don’t need much of an effort from the user’s end. Robot vacuums are free to roam around in all the corners of your home, cleaning out dirt and mess and that may come in its way. These vacuums are not only responsible for saving time, but they also make sure that the places that cannot be reached by others, they conquer it perfectly like cleaning out under the couch or a sofa. The basic drawback about robot vacuums is that they usually come at an expensive rate that cannot be afforded by most of the people.
What and how do locations matter when buying a vacuum?
Do you have hardwood floors throughout your house? Are these floors baring throughout or are they covered with rugs at some point? Have you done wall-to-wall carpeting in your home? These are the things that you must consider before taking your chance with buying a vacuum of your own. There are certain things that you must understand, and you can read the following for it.
If your home has bare floors, you can just easily go ahead and buy a regular vacuum, one that does not have many specifications and can be easily used with a friendly user interface. That is because if you choose a regular upright vacuum on your floor, you’ll counter many problems like scratching your smooth flooring or scattering debris on the plain floors wherever you use that vacuum. Yes, you say that some upright vacuums provide a better interface for using on bare floors, but we suggest that you go ahead with a regular canister that can also be used on your area rugs if you happened to have any in your home. These vacuums are accompanied with a bare floor brush that helps to keep your floors shimmery clean throughout the day.
Let’s say you have wall to wall carpet fitting in your home, then you must consider vacuums that come with many options as compared to the vacuums that have been designed for tiles and hardwood flooring. You won’t need to think about rubbing or scratching down your carpet. In fact, you will want something that will suck out all the debris and dirt from the face of your carpet and make it look like it has never been dirtied before. For this purpose, you can go with an upright cleaner. There is a tremendous amount of changes that these upright cleaners have gone through and they are now efficient enough to suck out even the least amount of grime from your carpet.
Before going ahead with the purchasing decision, do a little figuring out of your home and determine all the surfaces you have whether carpeted or bare and then decide for your vacuum efficiently and make you’re your money has made its worth.
Bagged or bagless
The general view about having a bagged or bagless vacuum is that your house shall remain tidy as long as you keep making use of that vacuum efficiently. Although, there are a few reasons that may be able to make something out of your decision of buying the either one to some extent.
In some cases, it has been observed that people fall into sickness because of the dirt that has been obliterated by the vacuum either because they have an allergy to dust or they are patients with asthma. What you can do is that buy a bagged vacuum cleaner that will store all the dirt particles once it has been made use of. All the dust exposure is minimized once you empty the bag and it has been guaranteed that all the particles except for 0.3 percent are stored in the bag or otherwise the carpet itself. But you need to keep in mind for replacing the bags after a significant period otherwise it may get even messier as compared to the bagless vacuums. These bags are readily available at different supermarkets.
If you don’t face the problems mentioned above at home and every member of your family is environmentally secure also you hate to go out and buy these bags now and then, bagless vacuums are a go for people like your nature. These vacuums come with a see-through canister that allows you to keep in view about the state of the vacuum bin and you can empty it as soon as it has been filled with enough dirt.
Dos and don’ts of a vacuum cleaner
Have you been using a vacuum for some time now? Like most of us do It has become an essential tool for our home cleaning procedures and most of own this for ourselves and to ease our pain of cleaning out stains and dirt. But how do you know whether you have been using a vacuum for the best of its capacity or not? There are certain things that we must keep in mind while using a vacuum cleaner. In some cases, it has been heard that people or users lost control of their vacuum or they damaged it, or it wasn’t working properly because they weren’t making the right use of it. So, that is why we thought to develop a content that will tell our reader about the things that they should and shouldn’t do while they are vacuuming.
We are here with a few dos and don’ts for you regarding your toiling up with your vacuum. Follow these up in your routine, and they will help you enhance your experience of vacuuming. So, go ahead and read and make the bests out of it. Let’s begin with the don’ts.
- A dirty filter is a no-go zone
A filter is responsible for all the air to pass it through to the bin. If that filter is not cleaned, it will not work effectively, and your suction process will demise. More specifically, if a filter is designed to work as an anti-allergen and it is not cleaned out, it won’t perform to its maximum level giving you with a bad user experience. So, always make sure to clean out your filters regularly and especially before using your vacuum.
- Empty the bag whenever you can
Most of us make this mistake of emptying the dirtbag only once it has been filled. Don’t make that mistake, the dirt that has been gathered inside it will only spread bacteria so empty it out whenever you can.
- Don’t take a risk
Never vacuum something that might damage your device. You have invested your hard-earned money on it. Don’t take a chance with it. Keep away from sharp and bigger objects; they could get stuck in the hose or even cost you a heavy visit to the repair shop.
- Don’t hassle or rush
Most of us have this gene of winding up things as soon as we can, but you should know while vacuuming that you’re holding a delicate piece of technology that might get disrupted because of your hastiness. Be patient while cleaning out stuff and let the machine take its due time.
Minimize the mess
The more sorted your home is, the more early you will be able to wind up your vacuuming. Clear the floor and take off objects that might create a disturbance while you’re moving here and there with a hose in your hand.
Don’t be conventional and use different attachments with your vacuum. There are tons of tools available in the market that are there to help you make your cleaning process make more efficient. For example, you can use a cervix tool to get into the unreachable corners of your home.
- Move your furniture
Don’t get hostile on it and try to move your furniture and clean from under it. There is dirt everywhere you may look. So, try to be more active while cleaning and try to cover the maximum space that you can.
If you develop a habit of vacuuming regularly, it will give you the advantage of lesser dirt, and you can be done with the cleaning work in no time at all. Try to be as consistent as you can be and don’t waste time. You will realize that with the help of regular vacuuming, you’ll be able to cover a maximum area in no time at all.
So, this was all you need to know about vacuums, we have compiled a list of amazing vacuum cleaners that are easily available on Amazon, you can read their features, pros, and cons and how do they work in this wide area of our article. We have also described different types of vacuums you might find in the market and how you will be able to choose the best one for you. So do read it all out before deciding on your purchase. We hope that this article is extremely helpful while you make your decision for buying the best vacuum that is available out there right according to your needs.